Saturday, November 2, 2013


Revelation 3 

Compiled Interpretation:

Moreover, the Messenger and Word of Heaven, Advocate in charge of the ancient city of golden sands corrupted with worldliness.  Calling to gather, keep and mark with authenticity those owned by I AM.  Entreating and bidding you to follow and be kept by the Spirit and Word of Yehowah Highest Most High Creator Savior Redeemer.  Joined in union complete in My Fulfillment and Perfection, set fast and established in fullness of knowledge to remain permanent in My Devotion and Faithfulness.  In likeness and resemblance to My Character belonging to My Authority and Rule, kept alive in full flame in My Presence, safe from harm, destruction and death, settled in My Salvation.

I AM awaken to restore, teach and keep you alive in full flame.  Preserving and keeping safe to remain and stay you with Me.  Moreover, settling you fast to prevail in My Unwavering Devotion and Faithfulness, to belong to My Rule and Governance.  Resembling My Character to be set apart and removed from death, destruction, lifelessness, unconsciousness and disconnect.  So that by no means at all, indeed never, will you ever experience nor find yourselves desolate, hopeless and without life.  Instead, you will be filled to overflowing, made complete, abiding permanently to stay in the Presence of Yehowah Elohim Highest Most High Almighty Creator Savior Redeemer, your Ruler, Father and Friend.

I AM recognizes and knows you fully, clearly, accurately, precisely and completely.  In Faithfulness and Devotion, I AM receives you near to embrace, feed, nourish, keep, and satisfy you in My Companionship.  Indeed, Safeguarding against loss and injury with Diligence and Careful Attention, I AM accompany you.  Establishing My Truth in Assurance and Watch Care, in no case by any means ever, will you not be kept alive in full flame, supported and nourished close and near with Me.  I AM near and present, abiding and available, staying with you to complete, finish and make you whole in My Devotion and Care.  Moreover never will you be stolen, misappropriated nor deprived of My Rightful, Legitimate Ownership, to have full and clear knowledge of My Way perfectly and precisely.  Unswerving and Steadfast in My Commitment and Faithfulness, fixed, confirmed and instant at any time to always be available and present to stay and remain with you always.

Maintaining and caring for the fragile perishing few named in Sardeis, corrupted by worldliness, that you may by no means in any way be discouraged, darkened, obliterated nor debauched.  Covering to keep safe in My Embrace, surrounding completely to free and save from harm and injury to Preserve and Deliver you.  I AM the Way to Guide and Lead you in My Companionship, joining you in a relation of rest to shine My Light to illuminate and keep you alive in full flame to give you Hope.  In the same Way leading you to satisfy and care for you in My Favor and Regard as Captain, Ruler, Owner, Legitimate, Steadfast, Unswerving in Devotion to Teach, Enfold and Remain you in My Being.

I AM foremost to prevail and succeed in joining you in union with Me.  Shining forth to pierce through and deliver completely in My Companionship.  Settling you with Me in My Ownership and Occupation.  Fully satisfying you in a relation of Rest and Peace, to encompass and cover you in My Safe Keeping.  Reconciled and kept alive in full flame in My Presence, cocooned and preserved in legitimate and rightful ownership set in My Authority and Jurisdiction.  Indeed you will never ever be obliterated nor unmarked, undesignated and not given My Name to fully resemble Me.  Proceeding from Origin as the Word of God, Companion, Guide, Counselor of Life to abide in your soul, heart and mind as the Communication and Spiritual Life and also the Cause.  Integrating and assimilating you in inseparable union joined and fastened to Me.  You are recognized, kept and owned in My Peace, settled in My Authority and Possession, marked and sealed in My Name.  Belonging to My Favor, cared for in My Presence and cherished by My Father.  Closely bound, taught by God's Appointed Word and Messenger, Who Is Always near and close at hand to fulfill My Care, Custody and Protection of you.

Take hold of and hear, know and become familiar with, abide, understand and obey the Voice of God, My Spirit and Word.  Who calls you by My Name, to teach, enlighten and direct you in My Presence,  saving and preserving you in My Favor and Strength.  Cherishing you as My possession to rule and maintain you.  Giving from My Heart to constantly sustain and nourish you, keeping you alive in full flame to inspire and illuminate you.  Fully satisfying you as the Living Bread of Life to restore, uphold and nourish you.  Safeguarding you in My protection and defense to guard, support and carry you all the Way.  

Indeed to bring Good News by My appointed Messenger and Word, to those set in My Rest, Peace, Friendship and Goodwill.  Gathering in My Custody, Charge and Dominion to lead and teach, marking and instructing you in Steadfast Devotion.  Faithful as the Way laying forth My Word to Enlighten, revealing and giving understanding to know fully My Rest, Safety, Sanctuary, Preservation and Salvation.  Cherishing you in My Protection, Redeeming you as My possession in My Ownership.  Unswerving to fulfill and establish you in My Companionship to vindicate, validate, authenticate and approve you in My Legitimate Lawful Abiding Authority.  Set in My Strength, secure in My Love to resemble Me in intimate union and friendship joined inseparable in My Appreciation and Devotion.  Belonging to My Principle and Way, open, revealed, made clear, generously bestowed.  Therefore indeed not even one will ever by any means be shut out, abandoned, severed nor forsaken.  Indeed, set in My Authority, Jurisdiction, Power and Rule, Potent and Legitimate to Govern and Keep you from destruction and break down.  Not even one will be relinquished nor dropped but given free access and allowed to enter unrestricted.  Welcomed and accepted openly, pardoned, forgiven, received generously and without inhibitions, unshackled, unburdened, extricated, bestowed upon abundantly to respond and pass through by My Way and Means.

Absolutely and fully understand and know your occupation, possession and ownership.  Pay attention, realize, recognize and fully know your dedication, devotion, preference, agreement, approval and position.  Be settled in the Way having access, reconciled and confirmed in My Favor and Delight to never to be kept and held in defeat, subdued and crushed nor be a specimen of inadequate, undeveloped, faint and inferior not be able to last.  I AM Able to Keep you in My Strength and Authority, Guarding you from loss and injury to Take Full Responsibility, Custody and Charge, maintaining to sustain and preserve you in My Word.  Communicating to reveal My Thoughts, Will and Favor to Bless and Settle you in My Ownership.  Teaching to Enlighten you in My Presence to give you understanding.  Indeed you are always recognized and acknowledged in union with Me in My Name, Character and Authority, identified and belonging to My Possession.

Consider and take note to that which contributed and devoted to the cause, co-spirited and belonging to the criminal accuser, who is deadly and malignant.  Seek after to devote yourselves to belong to God's Ownership and Possession as the Great I AM.  Indeed never enter with the other that is false, fraudulent, illegitimate, counterfeit, unworthy, pretentious, godless, duplicitous and a treacherous imitation.  See, I AM will show you Myself, in Steadfast Devotion and Faithfulness, Cherishing you in My Presence, set in My Authority and Protection.  Giving you to know clearly and absolutely, My Devoted Love and Regard of you.

In Faithfulness fulfilling My Care and Custody, Guarding you from loss and injury.  My Word and Messenger, Who cheerfully bears and carries you from underneath, Remaining Steadfast and Permanent in My Eternal Commitment and Devotion indeed to you.  Taking full charge and responsibility of you to Preserve, Maintain, Feed, Nourish, Safeguard and Deliver you from all harm.  Guarding you in My Possession from assaults and destruction by all means exceedingly abundantly beyond fulfillment to Approve and Receive you in My Favor.  Reconciling you to Me to belong legitimately to My Restitution and Truth settled in My Endorsement, Validation and Support.  Determined to Cherish and Love you in My Accompaniment, to Guide, Lead and Rest  to dwell as My people and household.  Every single one to the fullest degree are Taught completely, Authenticated in My Authority, Substantiated in My Devotion, Favored and Approved in My Keeping, to remain and stay permanently settled and joined in union with Me.  Every single one residing on earth, complete in My Possession, Ownership and Rule. 

Consider, regard and be aware, set in approval having full knowledge in My Companionship.  Come, know, participate, be present to join and be engaged without delay in My Devotion.  Set fast to remain permanent and constant, inseparable in My Safeguard, Authority and Power to resemble Me.  Held and kept in My Care, Possession And Preservation in order that none of you will not ever not be received and established in My Support, Strength and Victory, Verified and Approved in My Favor, Authenticated in My Vindication and Embrace of you.

Kept in My Possession and Victory, set in My Strength, Authority and Favor to flourish, thrive and be fulfilled in My Commitment, Devotion and Support.  Validated and confirmed in My Approval, sustained and preserved in My Protection, kept safe to rest and dwell in security.  Cherished and prized in Highest Most High's Salvation and Deliverance.  Therefore, those that are estranged, hostile, without connection, departed, not even one and by no means will ever be left nor forsaken, neither remain empty, hollow, destitute nor be left outside.  Henceforth in My Ownership and Possession, indeed you will be heirs confirmed and called by My Name, authenticated and sealed as belonging to Me.  Guided and taught by Highest Most High to resemble My Character and Nature.  Engaged, assembled, gathered, settled to remain close and near with Yehowah Elohim Highest Most High Creator Savior Redeemer.  Revived and kept alive in full flame, fresh, new, vibrant, healthy, rejuvenated, reinstated and restored to peace and completion, safe and sound in My Ownership.  Daily joined by all means to walk, connect and embrace you in My Humility, to kindle, care and tend to you.  Fulfilling My Care to nourish and bring you up to belong to My Love, Faithfulness, Truth and Mercy.  Indeed, moreover to recognize and call you by My Name and Entitlement, renewing you to pristine, original, legitimate, unpolluted state, breathing new life to rekindle, nourish and restore you to Me.

Take hold of and hear, know and become familiar with, abide, understand and obey My Voice, Spirit and Word.  Who calls you by name, to teach, enlighten and direct you in My Presence, saving and preserving you in My Favor and Strength.  Cherishing you as My possession to rule and maintain you.  Giving from My Heart to constantly sustain and nourish you, keeping you alive in full flame to inspire and illuminate you.  Fully satisfying you as the Living Bread of Life to restore, uphold and nourish you.  Safeguarding you in My protection and defense to guard, support and carry you all the Way.  

Indeed the Word and Messenger sent and appointed by God to gather and have custody and charge over the people, children of God, who are lukewarm, half-hearted, unresponsive, lacking enthusiasm and conviction, heedless, oblivious, deaf, lifeless, stony, stiff, unfriendly, hostile, unconcerned, cold, callous, heartless, unfeeling, insensitive, dull, antagonistic, ill disposed, disagreeable, unpleasant, offensive, vile, mean spirited, insolent, obnoxious, unkind, disrespectful, hurtful, abusive, exasperating, galling, rude, crude, odious, abominable, loathsome, indecent, putrid, stagnant, distasteful, attacking, aggressive, combative, belligerent, foul, inactive, sick, diseased, rotting, sluggish, lethargic, flat, depressed, diminished, paralyzed, stale, frozen, impotent, powerless and useless.  Penetrating to pierce through, sharpening to impress and produce a corresponding resemblance, marking, teaching, showing forth to clarify, fixing permanently My Seal of Ownership Inscribing My Name and Character to recognize and acknowledge you in My Approval.  In the same Way, laying forth My Word to seek after you, confirming My Covenant to set you to remain in My Truth.  Fastened in My Steadfast, Permanent Devotion and Faithfulness, Fulfilling My Promise and Responsibility to cherish you in My Care.  My Word, Record and Witness verified and demonstrated to substantiate and authenticate My Assurance and Truth, reconciling you to fully know and yield to My Authority.  Explaining to make clear completely the real, actual, factual, genuine, reliable, authentic, legitimate, unadulterated, faithful solid, strong, vivid, powerful, interpretable, understandable and constant Truth.  Approved as Chief, First, Principal, Foremost, Original, Unchanging, Highest, Greatest, Preeminent Author, Prince, Leader, going before you and is your Undeviating Rear Guard, Fountainhead before anything, your Creator, Maker, Father Who embraces you, Yehowah Elohim Self Sustaining Everlasting Savior, Truth, Ruler and Owner of all.

Know your occupation, commitment and association, your contract, dedication and devotion.  Resemble, favor and prefer to regard and belong, committed never to be without life in Me.  Never without My all consuming devotion to keep you alive burning hot in full flame, bound, legitimate, secured and fastened in My Embrace, Protection and Commitment.  Preserved and cherished permanently in My Deliverance to belong to Life in I AM.  Confirmed, acknowledged, recognized and possessed in My Devotion and Unswerving Commitment to Save, Establish, Fulfill and Restore you in My Ownership and Assurance.

In the same Way be bound and sealed in My Ownership and Rule, legitimate and approved to follow and resemble Me.  Congruous in agreement and harmony, fully acquainted and kept alive in full flame in My Presence.  Forasmuch as I AM exists, indeed therefore you will never be without Life, cherished in My Care.  Together in connection with Me, you will never be without My Devotion, Favor and Assurance, illuminated, verified to succeed, clear, healthy and pure, joined in union in My Possession.  Called by My Name, member of My Family, treasured in My Companionship, restored, reconciled and preserved inseparable in My Custody.  Regarding you, I pour out forth My Good News, making clear and evident to teach, guide and lead you by all means to completion.  Instructing to penetrate, reveal and shine forth, making apparent for you to grasp that you belong to Me as My own.

In like manner follow and resemble the Word and Way.  Study, agree and be satisfied in fullness, abundantly assured and enriched, blessed and increased to permanently belong to I AM.  I AM will certainly overflow to enrich, perfect, complete and embrace you.  Therefore indeed, not ever will you not be useful, suitable, fit, meet, relevant and important to Me in My Possession and Ownership.  Even in no way will you not understand and be familiar, set in My Approval, Cherished in My Attention, Devotion and Unswerving Faithfulness to resemble Me.  I AM able to support and carry you in your distress, moreover, having compassion to pass over your debts to suffer alongside with you.  Indeed, canceling and forgiving your trespasses to crouch and bend down beside you, to seek and call after to deliver you in My keeping.  Even the unclear, murky, faded, stifled, worn down, useless, enervated, sleepy, weary, diminished, naked, bare, exposed, shameful, bereft, barren, desolate, vulnerable, unprotected, embarrassed, humiliated, guilty, disgraced, degraded, sad, tarnished conscious in wrongdoing, deprived of power, rights, possessions and honor, I AM will Deliver and Save.

In union joined in consent and counsel, resolved in favor and approval, I AM redeem you openly and publicly.  Purchasing in full to reconcile you to abide near and close as My own.  Cherished in My ownership, made whole and healthy in My Presence to keep you alive in full flame, to revive and rekindle you in My Steadfast Devotion and Commitment to you.  Shining forth to uphold, carry and raise you completely, surrounding and encompassing you so that in no way will you be without covering, be disgraced, frightened, exposed, wanting, vulnerable nor deprived.  Moreover, in close companionship, to stay and remain fastened near beside My Devotion, cherished and preserved, I AM defend and protect you.  Settling and planting you in My Presence named as My heir and successor, completely covered and held in My Eye, attention, appreciation, care and instruction of you.  Committed and willing deliberately in earnest constant Devotion and Interest to acknowledge, cherish, treasure and recognize you in My Care of you.

I Myself as much, long and great, indefinitely will love, cherish, preserve, welcome, attend, receive and keep you alive in full flame in My Friendship, Peace and Rest.  Showing forth to demonstrate the Truth to teach, guide and lead, explaining and making clear to give you understanding.  Sheding Light to illuminate, inspire and cause the Truth to awake and settle in you.  Moreover, I will oversee, train and instruct you to give you full possession of grace in My correction, leading the Way as your Shepherd and Example, to support, equip, prepare and tend to all your needs.  Putting together every requisite, making provision and preparation to arrange and deal with you in My Devotion and Constancy.  Dwelling to remain and stay with you in companionship, shining and setting you in My Favor and Commitment, indeed also to join you to Me.  Reconciling you to attend, be conversant, familiar, comfortable, open, friendly, natural, unpretentious, to establish you in Truth, to recognize and appreciate the validity, importance and legitimacy of our friendship in My Rule and Governance.

Understand, know and be certain, complete in fullness of knowledge, assured in steadfast constancy, established in the Way, given full access and freedom in My Possession and Ownership and reconciled in My Favor.  Brought into being, stamped, sealed, named to belong to My Family and paid for in full.  Whosoever desire to hear and be familiar, come to understand, recognize, resemble and acknowledge to receive and be fulfilled and fully satisfied.  The Son invites, calling you by name, to shine forth and illuminate to reveal, inform, bring light, make clear and understandable My Communication.  Indeed to open up and give access as the Way and Means, to unblock, freely reveal, accept and receive to Preserve and Safeguard, embracing you in My Recognition to join you in union and friendship with Me.  Taking you into My Favor to welcome, settle and reconcile you in harmonious relationship with Me in My Devotion.  Abiding in nearness and confidence to freely enter My Favor, indeed, to endure together, partake and eat together in My Companionship.  Feasting and celebrating together belonging to My Rule, Faithfulness and Devotion.

Given victory to prevail and remain to stay fastened in My Keeping, Authority and Favor.  Resting in My Rule, Possession and Accompaniment settled in union with Me to legitimately belong to My Ownership.  Resembling in likeness to Me, flourish, thrive and remain strengthened and established joined in union with My Father.  I AM Protects, Nourishes to Cherish, Preserve, Keeping you alive in Full Flame in Constancy, Love and Devotion.  Fastened, secured and openly given over permanently to My Charge Covered in My Care and Devotion.

Take hold of and hear, know and become familiar with, abide, understand and obey the Voice of God, My Spirit and Word.  Who calls you by name, to teach, enlighten and direct you in My Presence, saving and preserving you in My Favor and Strength.  Cherishing you as My possession to rule and maintain you.  Giving from My Heart to constantly sustain and nourish you, keeping you alive in full flame to inspire and illuminate you.  Fully satisfying you as the Living Bread of Life to restore, uphold and nourish you.  Safeguarding you in My protection and defense to guard, support and carry you all the Way.  

Definitions derived from:  The New Strong's Expanded Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, red letter edition, Hebrew & Greek Dictionary, 2010 edition.  CWP Teacher edition Interlinear Bible.  

Studies can be referenced at:  www.hebrewandgreekbiblestudies.blogspot.com

* Note:  Each paragraph corresponds to each verse of the chapter.  Another version could be made to flow in its sense without such demarcations, but this one is done to correspond to the original study done in Greek for ease of reference back to the study.

No comments:

Post a Comment