Friday, October 4, 2013


Revelation 2

Compiled Interpretation:

Messenger sent from God to declare His Thoughts and Will.  Good News to you situated in Ephesinos, ancient Greek commercial city and capital of Iona, to give you understanding.  Communicating My Favor to knit you together in close bond, gathering to teach and govern you.  Sealing you in My ownership to deliver, protect and enlighten, impressing My Character to penetrate and instruct you in My likeness and example.  Completing to fully develop you by My Word to fasten you in My Favor, Strength and Mercy.  Setting you firm to support and regulate you in My Rest, secure in My possession and ownership.  As your Companion joined in union with you, to cherish, comfort and keep you alive in full flame.  Acknowledging you in friendship, to shine My Light, to maintain, preserve and protect you.  Sealed and fastened in My bond of friendship, saturating to immerse you to fully resemble and belong to Me completely.

Having full and complete knowledge of your inward commitments, and also things that burden and grieve you.  Dedicated in devotion, I AM bear and carry you tirelessly, setting you to dwell and remain permanent in My Faithfulness.  Indeed, setting you in My Love to resemble Me, you will by no means in any case be found worthless, deficient, fruitless nor inferior.  Indeed it is to approve, show forth to affirm, making known and clear I AM AS I AM, to complete, settle and carry you to the end all the Way.  Moreover, giving you to understand, revealing the deceptions, falsehood, counterfeit, fabricated imitation, concocted inconsistencies that are unreliable, illegitimate and artificial.

And also moreover to Preserve, Sustain and Save you, abiding steadfastly in Faithfulness to Hold, Possess, Accompany and Direct you in My Power and Authority.  Therefore through and by My Favor, calling you by My Name, Character and Authority, I AM Possess and Keep you in My Ownership and Occupation.  Mourning, sorrow, hardship and grief are not able to exhaust or tire Me, nor can any of it be too difficult for Me.  In My Care, neither will you by any means be worn out, sapped, run down, decline, nor become obsolete.

Transformed and renewed in Companionship with Me, held and instructed in My Possession, setting you daily to belong in My Preference, Favor and Care.  You are My beloved in agreement and resemblance with Me, cherished in My Goodwill, supported and nourished constantly in Tenderness.  Protecting and Preserving you, foremost in My Devotion, to make you complete in Me.

Remember, be mindful and careful therefore, things that occupy and possess you, associations and desires that cause you to fall away, fail and perish.  Indeed, think and reconsider differently to understand.  Heed and keep foremost to imitate and resemble Christ first, chief and foremost. I AM remains committed in Faithful Devotion to abide with you to the end.  Whosoever, unless you are kept alive in full flame, near and close to follow Me, ready and willing, fastened immovable and permanent.  Moreover kindled, awakened and enlightened by Christ, Light and Source of Illumination and Inspiration.  Reconsider your position, understand and take heart to regard and accept My Provisions for you.

Another that was close and intimate, joined in union and likeness, kept and held in resemblance, took on a relative preference to become hateful, hostile, alienated and debased.  Engaged and occupied to oppose, tearing apart, divide, become lawless, unfaithful and immoral.  Traitor professing to be godly but is reprobate, devouring the people and leading you astray.  Defiant impostor eager to spread lies and wars, and intent on destruction.  Filled with unwarranted hatred, resentment, intense bitterness and ill will, indeed also of Me.  Vindictive, cruel and venomous, invasive, uncontrollable, deathly infectious and an impious hater of God and My children, bent on persecution and false accusations.

Be held and kept in My Possession and Rule to hear, understand, obey, be familiar and fully acquainted in intimate fellowship and companionship.  To whomsoever the Spirit speaks and teaches, calling you by name to seek after and invite, support, gather, love and cherish you.  I AM powerful and able to give, bestow, show forth and impart to nourish, feed, sustain and fill to overflowing from My Sustenance, Resources and Strength.  Giving you Life to keep you alive in full flame, reviving you in My Steadfast Constant Devotion to Save you to resemble and be like Me.  Abiding to belong, stay and remain fixed in My Rest, I AM gives of Myself wholly, generously and openly joining you near and close to Me as My beloved.  Reconciled, peaceful, ruled and satisfied, belonging completely to Yehowah Elohim Highest Most High Eternal Almighty Creator Savior Owner Master Redeemer.

Indeed by My Word, bringing My Message and Good News, calling and inviting by name to gather you in the closest bond with Me.  Communicating with you who live in Smurna, known for your pharmaceuticals and perfumes, to Penetrate, Instruct and Seal you in My Ownership.  Keeping and Guarding you in My Word and Light, saying, "The Best And Everlasting desires and chooses to satisfy and join you who are lifeless and barren, to kindle and keep you alive in full flame.  The Master Eternal ordained to join the abandoned, feeble and worn, to support, restore and sustain you in My Devotion, to Save And Cherish you alive in My preservation."

Having fullness of knowledge of your occupation, commitments, desires, inclinations, intentions, affiliations, thoughts and deeds.  Moreover also your suffering, anguish, burdens, heartaches, pain, distress, powerlessness, exhaustion, despair and misery.  I AM will nevertheless fill you to overflowing, fulfilling and satisfying you completely and bring to fruition liberally and abundantly.  I AM will also bring an end to evil, injury, falsehood and lawlessness.  Showing forth by the Word of God to seek after and teach you to belong to My Power, Authority, Ownership and Possession.  I AM is close and near to Bless and Empower you.  Moreover, none, not even one, will grow up in My renewal to belong to the control of the accuser and adversary. 

Not a single one will be afraid nor fearful.  Follow Me and I will keep you safe in My Devotion and Care.  I AM committed to Save and Preserve you.  See and understand the Fulfillment of My Commitment to you in My Care.  Unseating the accuser to bind and fasten the wicked one, holding him for the purpose to make known and reveal his true nature, character and intentions.  Moreover, guarding and keeping you from oppressions and hardships, maintaining you daily to bring about the fulfillment and end to fully satisfy you in abundance.  Constant in My Faithfulness toward you to the end, I bring a close to death, to fully execute My Will indeed, to give you My Steadfast Support and Protection.  Encircling you to Preserve you alive to remain and abide in My Assurance.

I hold, keep and preserve you in My possession, to hear, understand, be familiar and know fully My Word, Character, Will and Spirit.  I will enlighten to teach, refine and mark you with My Name, knitting you together with me to cherish and favor you.  Keeping you in My Power and Authority so that never ever by any means will you be unproductive, fail, become worthless, broken or harmed by death.  Never ever will you be forgotten nor forsaken, fruitless, unresponsive nor destroyed, but rather to abide in My Faithfulness to resemble Me.

And the Son Chosen and Sent from God to Minister, Preserve and Protect you in My Rest, to thoroughly fortify and gather, knitting you together in the closest of bond.  Personally teaching to seal you in My Ownership, permanently settling you to resemble My Character.  Making known to Enlighten and Give Understanding, Holding you in My Possession to Keep you Safe in My Unswerving Faithfulness and Devotion.  I AM duplicates you Face to face, communicating personally to hone, sharpen and fully penetrate you with My Rule, Governance and Regulation.  Making you distinct in My Authority, Supreme Command and Eminence, to belong to My Dominion and Ownership.

I AM understand and fully know your preoccupations and allegiances.  Indeed I AM know well and am familiar with your friendships, associations, choices, resemblance and agreements under the jurisdiction and dominion of the accuser and adversary, the wrong doer and offender.  Vicious and depraved to seize by force, attacking incessantly to take hostage and hold ransom, exploiting and taking advantage to cause damage and destruction to My Name, Character, Authority and Ownership.  By no means is the accuser able to contradict My Constancy, Devotion and Authority, nor My Unchanging, Immutable, Eternal Faithfulness.  Openly and wholly given over to oppose, counterfeit, exchange and substitute My Witness, Record and Ownership, the evil one kills and destroys, overruns, crushes, massacres and devastates, staying near and close to bind, crush and mark you in his occupation.

Another different than Me holds and directs you in his possession and occupation.  Making you feeble, inadequate, incomplete and unsound, unable to faithfully resemble the Original.  Binding and crushing you by force, attacking persistently to inculcate falsehood, exploiting to unsettle you.  Traitorous and unauthorized in his misrepresentation to openly kill, steal and destroy.  Poisoning and polluting you in his perversions, marring you to damage, injure and obliterate.  Using force to buffet, unseat and agitate, causing you to distrust and desert the One you ought to trust.  I AM noticed that the children of Yehowah Highest Most High Almighty partake, engage, commit and share in the worship of falsehood and things made by man, also selling out in unfaithfulness to defile, dishonor, depreciate and devote themselves to that which is godless.

Also this same apprehending perplexing force, having a strong hold on you, possess and occupy, fettering and shackling you.  Continually inculcating lawlessness, disobedience, debasement, immorality, depravity, degeneration, disloyalty and duplicity.  Practicing evil while professing to be godly, distorted and perverted in falsehood and error completely separated from the Truth.  Choosing also persecution, hostility, hatred, alienation, poisons, wickedness, lawlessness and vindictive malignancy.  Set on evil intent to wound, abuse, maltreat, offend and disapprove.  Eager to fight, disdain and despise.  Caustic, venomous and unpleasant, stamping out freedom to exploit and misuse.  Inhospitable, oppressive, antagonistic and menacing.  Displaying an attitude of intense ill will and unwillingness.  Bullying and intimidating with desire to cause harm, pain and suffering in actual seeking of vengeance.  Virulent, cancerous and destructive in its aggression, wrong doing and addictions.  Acrimonious, bitter, resentful and unforgiving.  Unkind, cruel, hurtful, mean and nasty.  Actively engaged in confrontational hostility.  Disagreeable and malicious to disregard the claims of others in injustice.  Steeped in animosity and deep seated lasting bitterness. 

Change your choice and be restored to God's rule and ownership.  Appreciate, recognize, comprehend and become familiar to be informed, taught and participate in the Truth.  Thenceforth moreover realize your own fruitless, empty, futile lifelessness to be recovered, guarded and maintained.  Know how fleeting and transient indeed your comings, goings, to and fro, your activity, hustle bustle, commotions rushing here and there amongst yourselves.  I Alone Am able to Rest, Satisfy and Settle you in Union with Me.  Completing you in My Will to teach, nourish, comfort and keep you alive in the pouring forth and opening of My Word.  Giving you understanding, and open your heart to receive and grasp My Instruction.

Take hold of and hear, know and become familiar with, abide, understand and obey the Voice of God, My Spirit and Word.  I AM call you by name, to teach, enlighten and direct you in My Presence, saving and preserving you in My Favor and Strength.  Cherishing you as My possession to rule and maintain you.  Giving from My Heart to constantly sustain and nourish you, keeping you alive in full flame to inspire and illuminate you.  Fully satisfying you as the Living Bread of Life to restore, uphold and nourish you.  Safeguarding you in My protection and defense to guard, support and carry you all the Way.  Moreover, in Devotion, giving Myself to seek after, search for and confirm you in My Name to belong to My ownership.  Restoring and reviving you in freshness, fortifying to replenish and give you fullness of life.  Permanently fixing My Seal and Name to recognize you as heirs in My Favor.  Not only to know Me in appreciation, fullness of knowledge and understanding, but also cherished in My approval.  None will ever fail in hopelessness or lack.  Not a single one will be fruitless or uncultivated, because I AM and I Exist.

Indeed, I AM God's Messenger, Word and Representative, Ambassador, Champion and Spokes Person, reveal to teach God's Counsel, Will and Thoughts.  I AM bring Good News to all those gathered in Thuateira, known for your permanent, brilliant scarlet dyes and industries, to call you by name, communicating to stamp and seal you in My ownership and rule.  Identifying you as your Maker to bear My Name and resemble My Character.  Seeking after each one to teach and give Light, pouring out forth My Word to instruct, brighten and transform you in My Presence.  Receiving you as children belonging to God and My family, to hold and cherish you in My Favor and Companionship.  Preserving and protecting you in singleness of purpose and devotion, to tend, teach and guide you in steadfast permanent continuance.  Set in My Favor, shining forth to establish and keep you alive in full flame, ensuring your success in My Presence to keep and settle you under My Authority and Protection.  Moreover, in Humility, staying near and close to Minister, Cherish and Recognize you as belonging to Me, familiar, fully known and acquainted with Me, and in full resemblance and likeness to Me.  I AM Alone Is the Instrument, Vessel and Way spanning and bridging the gap of impassable vacancy, to warm, teach and direct you.  I AM God's Principal, Foremost Representative, Unadulterated, Pure, Genuine, Fresh, Righteous, Honorable, Worthy, Powerful and Strong To Deliver In My Authority and Jurisdiction.

Fully understand and know your commitment, devotion and occupation.  Moreover, cherish, appreciate and be constant and permanent therefore to attend, regard, care for and maintain also your dedication, allegiance, conviction and certainty in obedience and friendship with Me.  Acknowledge, recognize, rely unwavering fastened to My Ownership wholeheartedly.  Be settled and resolved also in My Commitment, Faithfulness, Tireless Devotion and Acceptance of you.  Calling and tending to you to the very end, even to the farthest, uttermost reaches, to complete and reconcile you to Me.  Joining you to Me countlessly, innumerably in all ways and by all means.  Leading you forward as Highest Most High Pre-eminent Ruler and Chief, Champion, Caption and Head.  Above, Before, Superior Foremost Master and Owner, in time, place, order and importance. 

Another different sort holds and keeps you down in opposition, to make you feeble, weak, paltry and insufficient.  This same one encourages, advocates and enrolls you who belong to God to incline, yearn and cry after, feverish in heat, to partake in his possession.  Leading you forward to persuade and cause you to roam from truth, safety and virtue, to forsake the right.  Causing you to believe in something that is not true to take advantage and betray you that belong to Me.  Defiling for the sake of gain, to sell and prostitute in illegitimate, treacherous perversion and abandon principle.  Undermining to corrupt, humiliate, desecrate and distort.  Moreover, having full knowledge yet resolved in unrestrained emulation of falsehood, favoring and loving the worship of the substitute, things made by man, indeed, to participate and feast on destruction.

And you also giving yourselves over to adhere and cling to the temporal ways of the world in its possession and occupation.  Giving consent and agreement to join, follow and participate in familiar devotion and conversation in defilement for the sake of gain.  Selling and prostituting yourselves in illicit and illegitimate unfaithfulness.  Degrading and cheapening in abandon and perverted principles to violate yourselves.  Desecrating your own understanding indeed, so that you are unable to recognize and appreciate the validity and legitimate Assurance of Truth.

Calling your attention to know and understand, I AM pour out forth Myself thoroughly wholly bending over in Favor and Unswerving Devotion for the unfaithful, traitorous, inconstant, unbridled, impulsive, reckless, wild, lawless, godless, unrestrained, damaged, humiliated, lowered, disgraced and tainted.  Gathering you together to Cherish, Comfort, Encourage, Heal and Keep you in full flame alive Myself, to set and join you in My Care and Attendance.  Going to the depths of your anguish, calamities and grief to recognize and acknowledge whosoever is without and lacking knowledge and regard, legitimacy, assurance, strength, occupation, trust, ownership, reverence and familiarity.  Because by all means, I AM committed to minister, devote in steadfastness to settle all of you with Me.

Indeed I AM will bring to completion, carry out to perfection and full development, to fully conclude, end and remove death, separation, reproach, destruction, disunion and lifelessness.  Indeed, in fullness of knowledge you will have permanent possession to be ruled and governed in faithfulness and devotion, gathered and called in My steadfast Favor, to resemble Me.  I AM diligently communicates My Will, Inmost Thoughts, Purpose, even My Heart of Compassion, My True Character and Essence to indeed commit, grant, supply and devote for your sakes, day after day, by all means beyond measure, to minister, keep, build, fill up, abide, remain and settle you in My Steadfastness and Devotion.

You nevertheless express and seek moreover separation from Me, to leave, be absent and not available, to fail, forsake and abandon My Presence in your own faulty insufficiency.  Openly clothed in scarlet and stain, often by all means holding, embracing and cherishing satan's counsel and discipline.  To know, resemble, be possessed and marked, representing not the fullness of knowledge, but the dark overwhelming dimension and control of the accuser.  Hostile, cruel, malicious, venomous, violent, vindictive, causing pain and suffering, immoral, vile, corrupt, depraved, sinister and criminal full of hate and envy.  Spewing to consume in feverish heat, without delay striking out with force to unsettle, reject and set aside My Communication to occupy, bind and fuse you in the dark arena with its immense and overwhelming power.

Above beyond be replete and completely filled to overflowing in full assurance and confidence, fullness of knowledge and covered in satisfaction, resemblance, favor and mastery.  Being held, kept safe, ruled and governed in My Strength and Possession, abiding to the uttermost end, to be legitimate and lawful.  Be set in My Favor and Care, joined in union and accord to be present with Me near and close at hand in My Companionship.  Be settled in likeness and thriving in intimate contribution, association and harmony to be at one with Me.

I AM indeed Eminent, Supreme and Foremost to Rule and Govern you, moreover to guard and keep you from loss and injury, fulfilling My responsibility, custody and charge to sustain, preserve and care for you in My safeguard and watchful tending.  Maintaining and sustaining you to the end without wavering, fulfilling to preserve in completeness, fully discharging and saving you to heal and rebuild, paying the full price in My Commitment, Devotion and Faithfulness redeeming you.  Giving to communicate My Power, Authority and Ownership to all the nations. 

Indeed to tend, nourish, govern, preserve, protect and guide you in My Rest, remaining close to teach and counsel you in My Faithfulness.  Steady and immovable, uncompromisingly devoted in My Commitment and Favor.  Firm and sturdy to endure close and near to fulfill and support from below to carry you.  Vessel holding and bound to you in companionship, suffering with you in affliction and hardship together.  I also willingly receive to embrace you near and close, to abide and remain beside you to protect, love and cherish you as My Father does.

Moreover indeed to commit and devote My Best, First, Foremost to Guide and Lead you in My Favor.

Keeping to sustain you continually in My Care, Safeguard and Preservation, to become familiar, having full understanding and conviction in union and resemblance to be set in the same Way.  Satisfied in intimate communion to recognize, correspond, be identified to receive the Word of God.  Choosing you to remain knit together in close bond and companionship, gathered, restored, preserved and established in My Support, covered by My Strength and Protection as My beloved.

Definitions derived from:  The New Strong's Expanded Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, red letter edition, Hebrew & Greek Dictionary, 2010 edition.  CWP Teacher edition Interlinear Bible.  

* Note:  Each paragraph corresponds to each verse of the chapter.  Another version could be made to flow in its sense without such demarcations, but this one is done to correspond to the original study done in Greek for ease of reference back to the study.

Studies can be referenced at:  www.hebrewandgreekbiblestudies.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment